Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Need to interview someone who has epilepsy for middle school research paper?

I am a middle school teacher and my 6th graders are doing research papers on diseases and medical conditions..one of my students is researching epilepsy and would like to interview someone who's has actually experienced this disorder. If you would be willing to answer a few questions, please send me your email address...my student will email you a 5-8 questions survey to answer. We really appreciate it! Thanks much!


(effertjm@mail.milwaukee.k12.wi.us)

Need to interview someone who has epilepsy for middle school research paper?
hi! my name is Darian I am in 8th grade, i have had epilepsy since about 1st grade, if your students would like to ask me any questions, you can e-mail me at darianfetters@yahoo.com. I would be happy to help.


No comments:

Post a Comment