Thursday, August 19, 2010

How do I buy stock and pay the lowest broker fee possible?

I want to buy stock in a company because of the medical research they are doing. The stock is very inexpensive. I don't have a lot to invest so I don't want to pay a large broker fee. What is the least expensive way to purchase stock?

How do I buy stock and pay the lowest broker fee possible?
Creat an account with sogoinvest.com I think the first 90 days are free and after that they are as low as 1.50 per trade.
Reply:Ah yes... the number one mistake(s) of new investors;


Invest in only one or two companies.


Invest in "penny stocks".


Investing when they really don't understand investing.


Not having an "asset allocation".





Most brokers charging less than $9 are not good for newbies. Please re-think your approach.





After you educate yourself, consider;


Charles Schwab


or


Fidelity Brokerage


No comments:

Post a Comment