Thursday, August 19, 2010

Do you have to know a lot of medical stuff for NYLF?

I'm a sophomore going to the National Youth Leadership Forum on Medicine this July. Do you have to be well informed and research medicine or do you just go and they teach you all the stuff? I'm really nervous and I know nothing about medicine except that I wanna go to a medical school to learn. I would appreciate any answers from people who have attended it already.

Do you have to know a lot of medical stuff for NYLF?
I'm going to the NYLF/MED in DC next month from the 13th to the 20th. I'm really nervous too. I was looking at some of the questions other people have asked and there was one that said we dont really have to do any background research. But in the information packet it gives you websites to look at and says you should know at least a little bit about recent discoveries and controversies. I hope this helps.


No comments:

Post a Comment