Sunday, August 22, 2010

I'm researching for my story. Medical questions about 30 year old male?

Aight. I'm writing a story, and there are certain things that I need to make sure are accurate. Approximately how many pints of blood can a 30 year old male lose before he becomes unconscious? And if a lead pipe apprx. 2 inches in diameter penetrates a male's lower right stomach area, what organs will be pentrated as well? Will it be fatal? If he gets medical attention at a top noch hospital, would he be able to survive? How long would it take for the pipe wound to heal?


Thank you for your help. I'm planning on integrating this into my book. Thank you.

I'm researching for my story. Medical questions about 30 year old male?
sounds like a terrible story





everything you ask depends on the person, the situation, etc. in the lower right abdominal quadrant is the large intestine, parts of the small intestine, and if someone still has it, the appendix. the rest of everything you're asking depends.


No comments:

Post a Comment